What added value does a social digital detox cruise holiday offer?
– you will join a group of like-minded people and enjoy opportunities to meet new fellow travelers, and because none of you is engrossed in the virtual world, you will spend quality time off-line and in this way be able to establish future real-life friendships;
– you will be informed beforehand where onboard you can join the others in board games, plan excursions and entertainment at upcoming destinations along the itinerary, read a book, engage in meaningful conversations, or do nothing at all;
– you will be able to join sports games and competitions organized by members of the group;
– you will be able to join the social evening dinners with fellow group table companions;
– you will have the peace of mind that you are not completely disconnected from the outside world, as a representative of ours will be onboard the ship and will service a 24/7 telephone line in case of emergency and immediate connection with family members, colleagues and friends;
– you will receive an invitation and subsequent access to a private Facebook group, where you will meet your future group fellows and discuss plans for the cruise. This group will be activated a month before the departure.
Prices below are per person and include the current cruise fare, and port charges. A small participation fee of 4€ per adult per day and 2€ per child per day will be added to each booking. A service charge will be debited by the cruise line onboard at the end of the cruise. Any shore excursions, specialty ship dining, drinks, as well as some onboard services will be charged separately. There are no hidden fees or expenses. We accept credit/debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal payments in EUR.